Current Affairs Quiz – December 04 2019
1. Which Railway station has been certified as India’s first ‘Eat Right Station’ with a 4-Star rating awarded by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)?
b) Chennai central
2. Which cricket team won 2019 Christopher Martin-Jenkins Spirit of Cricket award?
d) New Zealand
3. National Organ and _________ Transplant Organisation (NOTTO).
4. India and ___________ has joined hands to set up a healthcare innovation centre to promote research.
5. From India, Which place secured rank 11th in the list of world’s tops 100 destinations and is to gain 8th rank in 2019, According to Euro Monitor International?
d) Tamil Nadu
6. Navy Day in India is celebrated on ______________.
a) December 01
b) December 02
c) December 04
d) December 06
7. Theme for Navy Day in India 2019 is_____________.
a) India Navy – Empower Duty
b) Indian Navy, Mission-deployed and Combat-ready
c) Indian Navy – Silent, Strong and Swift
d) Indian Navy – Maritime Power for National Prosperity
8. Who is the current President of Maldives?
a) Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
b) Mahammed sathai
c) Sabith Aslam
d) Ashik Abbas Ali
9. India has launched 1st debt exchange-traded fund is called as_______________.
a) Exchange Bond DTF
b) Bharat Bond ETF
c) Private Bond DTF
d) None of these
10. Who won PETA’s 2019 Person of the Year?
a) Virat Kholi
b) Anjelica Hutson
c) Oprah Winfrey
d) Joaquin Phoenix
11. Who is the new CEO of Alphabet?
a) Larry Page
b) Sergey Brin resign
c) Sundar Pichai
d) Amzad Khan
12. Who has been appointed as Biocon CEO, joint MD?
a) Prithvi Shaw
b) Virender Yash
c) Siddharth Mittal
d) Hansoi Bhol