Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been named as the UN Environment’s ‘Patron for Clean Air’?
a) Sachin Bansal
b) Binny Bansal
c) Vijay Shekhar
d) Rana Kapoor
2. 6th International Tourism Mart (ITM) held in _________
3. The first International exhibition and Conference on AYUSH and Wellness sector- AROGYA 2017 begin in _________
d) New Delhi
4. Which state government announced setting up a cabinet sub-committee to carry out feasibility study for inclusion of Rabha, Tiwa and Mising tribes under sixth schedule of the Constitution?
d) Andra Pradesh
5. Which country has tested its “jellyfish shredder” weapon aimed at protecting its fleet of aircraft carriers?
6. Indian Navy Day was observed on?
a) December 03
b) December 04
c) December 05
d) December 06
7. India and __________ signed agreement to formalise EUR 200 million for financial cooperation
8. Which state government announced a special fund for startups led by women so as to encourage them as entrepreneurs?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) West Bengal
9. South Korea and ________ began large-scale air exercise “Vigilant Ace”, with six F-22 Raptor stealth fighters to be deployed among the more than 230 aircraft taking part
10. Which country to launch oil-backed cryptocurrency ‘Petro’?
11. The first meeting of the newly constituted 15th Finance Commission held in _________
d) New Delhi
12. Shashi Kapoor who passed away recently was a/an