Current Affairs Quiz – December 04 and 05
1. Who won the Reader’s poll for TIME’s Person of the Year?
a) Arvind Kejriwal
b) Narendra Modi
c) Vladimir Putin
d) Donald Trump
2. Vittiya Saksharata Abhiyan has been launched by
a) Ministry of External Affairs
b) Home Ministry
c) Ministry of Commerce
d) Human Resource Development Ministry
3. Rumba dance is associated with which country?
4. Scientists of ________ have developed a unique, low-cost method for producing high-quality nuclear fuel using electricity.
5. Thanu Padmanabhan is associated with
c) Bio Science
6. John Key, the Prime Minister of _________ has resigned.
c) New Zelanad
7. Mukesh Kumar is associated with which of the following sports?
a) Table Tennis
8. Which Indian state and Thailand signs MoU to promote cooperation and collaboration?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
9. Who has become the first woman President of the All India Tennis Association?
a) Praveen Mahajan
b) Nitu Subramaniyam
c) Neha Jain
d) Sunaina Gupta