Current Affairs Quiz – December 03 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – December 03 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. When is the International Day of Persons with Disabilities observed?
a) December 3rd
b) December 4th
c) December 5th
d) December 6th
2. Who will be appointed as IMF’s First Deputy Managing Director?
a) Gita Gopinath
b) Suchitra Ella
c) Soumya Swaminathan
d) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
3. Hornbill Festival belongs to which Indian state?
4. World Day of the Handicapped is observed on______________.
a) Dec 01
b) Dec 02
c) Dec 03
d) Dec 05
5. Which Indian state won Gold Medal Award at 40th edition India International Trade Fair?
d) Tamil Nadu
6. Who has been bestowed with the Woman of the Year Award by World Athletics?
a) PT Usha
b) Anju Bobby George
c) Dutee Chand
d) Hima Das
7. Which Indian state has reported India’s first two cases of Omicron COVID variant?
b) Tamil Nadu