Current Affairs Quiz – December 03 2019
1. Exercise HAND-IN-HAND 2019 – joint training exercise between India and ____________.
c) Sri Lanka
2. Who won 12th ‘Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize’?
a) Stephen Millen
b) Reba John
c) Mathew Johny Samson
d) Tony Joseph
3. India’s first Maritime Museum in ____________.
d) Tamil nadu
4. Who has been appointed as president of the Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
a) Shiva Nadar
b) Masatsugu Asakawa
c) Jashwanth Singh
d) Kim jimly
5. United Nations’ International Day of Persons with Disabilities observed on ________________.
a) December 02
b) December 03
c) December 05
d) December 09
6. Theme for United Nations’ International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2019 is_____________.
a) Promoting the participation of persons with disabilities and their leadership: taking action on the 2030 Development Agenda
b) Promoting the persons with disabilities and their leadership: taking action on the 2030 Development Agenda
c) Promote an understanding of disability issues and mobilize support for the dignity
d) Promote rights and well-being of persons with disabilities
7. Who won 2019 Ballon d’Or Prize For Record Sixth Time?
a) Paul Pogba
b) Christiano Ronaldo
c) Lionel messi
d) Sadio Mane
8. Walmart launches credit card in partnership with ______________.
d) Axis Bank
9. Global Migration Film Festival organised in ______________.
d) New Delhi
10. Who won Abu Dhabi GP as Formula 1 season?
a) Max verstappen
b) Lewis Hamilton
c) Sebastian Vettel
d) Micheal Suchuma
11. Mission Indra Dhanush 2.0 is associated with_____________.