Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGT) in New Delhi is the ____ most connected airport in the world, according to air travel intelligence company OAG
2. An UAE based Indian _______________ won this year’s prestigious International Children’s Peace Prize for her fight for climate justice and combating environmental degradation
a) Kehkashan Basu
b) Prathiba Basu
c) Meera Basu
d) Swetha Basu
3. Who was formally proclaimed as King Rama X, the 10th king of the Chakri dynasty of Thailand?
a) Bhumibol Adulyadej
b) Maha Vajiralongkorn
c) Mahidol Adulyadej
d) Vacharaesorn Mahidol
4. The first permanent ice hotel in the world, Icehotel 365, opened to guests in ____________
5. Who has been appointed as the Director of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)?
a) R.P. Agrawal
b) M.Nageswara Rao
c) A. K. Sharma
d) Rakesh Asthana
6. The United Nations International Day of Persons with Disabilities is observed on?
a) December 03
b) December 04
c) December 05
d) December 06
7. Who has been named as one of the winners of the 2016 Champions of the Earth award from the United Nations for leading the clean-up of the city’s Versova Beach?
a) Feroz Shah
b) Aslam Shah
c) Mohamed Shah
d) Afroz Shah
8. India and __________ signed four agreements on visas, cyberspace, and investments
9. Who has been crowned Miss Supranational 2016, an international beauty pageant?
a) Valeria Vespoli
b) Jaleesa Pigot
c) Korinna Kocsis
d) Srinidhi Shetty
10. Which state government will launch an aggressive campaign based on scientific studies to counter the smear campaign against coconut oil?
11. Who has been appointed the ambassador of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation’s drive against open defecation and litter?
a) Akshay Kumar
b) Ranbir Kapoor
c) Salman Khan
d) Aamir Khan
12. Which country Football Federation won the Asian Football Council’s Developing Member Association of the Year Award in Abu Dhabi?
a) Hong Kong Football Association
b) All-India Football Federation
c) Bangladesh Football Federation
d) Japan Football Association
13. Who has announced his retirement from Formula One Grand Prix recently?
a) Nico Rosberg
b) Lewis Hamilton
c) Sebastian Vettel
d) Fernando Alanso
14. Makkal Pavalar Inkulab who passed away recently, he was a rationalist writer and professor of ______________