Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been appointed as new Chairman of the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board?
a) Amar Nath
b) D D Mishra
c) Deepak Sethi
d) D K Sarraf
2. National Restaurant Association of India (NRAI) has appointed _________as its new president
a) Rahul Singh
b) Manish Singh
c) Karan Singh
d) Harish Singh
3. Which country has been re-elected to the Council of the International Maritime Organization [IMO] under Category “B” at the 30th session of the Assembly of the IMO?
4. The International Day for the Abolition of Slavery was observed on?
a) December 02
b) December 03
c) December 04
d) December 05
5. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the public broadcaster Prasar Bharati for a second term?
a) Rajeev Singh
b) Surya Prakash
c) Ajay Kumar
d) Supriya Sahu
6. The five-day dance festival annual Konark festival held in ____________
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated a unique world-class hospital at the Swaminarayan Gurukul Vidyapeeth Pratisthanam in ___________
d) New Delhi
8. XIth Annual MedTech Summit was held in ________
b) New Delhi
9. The National Pollution Control Day was observed on?
a) December 04
b) December 03
c) December 02
d) December 01
10. Artificial intelligence (AI) will be deployed as part of a collaboration involving the University of Toronto and IIT-Bombay to make ________ a truly smart city
11. Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu launched Deen Dayal Divyangajan Sahajya Scheme in ___________on the occasion of International Day of Persons with Disabilities
12. International day of persons with disabilities was observed on?
a) December 03
b) December 04
c) December 05
d) December 06
13. Which private bank has successfully executed overseas transactions using blockchain technology in partnership with a leading currency exchange house in West Asia?
a) Axis Bank
b) HDFC Bank
c) South Indian Bank
d) Federal Bank
14. Which bank launched its RuPay Select and RuPay Platinum credit cards?
a) Bank of Maharashtra
b) Corporation Bank
c) Union Bank of India
d) Syndicate Bank
15. Which country announced that it will host a ministerial meeting of the UN Security Council on the 15th of this month?
16. The first phase of the Chabahar port was inaugurated in _______
17. International conference on climate change held in ________
18. Deepika Kumari won _______ in the Indoor Archery World Cup
d) None of these
19. Who has been named as the captain of India’s squad for the upcoming ICC U-19 World Cup?
a) Prithvi Shaw
b) Armaan Jaffer
c) Himanshu Rana
d) Rahul Chahar
20. Manirul Islam Sarkar who passed away recently was a/an