Current Affairs Quiz – August 25 2020
1. International Conference on Climate Change and its Impact on Himalayan Region to be held in ___________.
2. Government of Maharashtra and Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank signed loan agreement of ____________ USD to improve service quality, safety and network capacity of suburban railway system.
a) 100 million
b) 200 million
c) 400 million
d) 500 million
3. Which company has bagged “Swachhta Hi Seva award” ?
a) Coal India
b) NLC India limited
c) NTPC limited
d) National mineral development
4. “Super App” has launched by____________.
a) Tata group
5. Gaofen-9 series Earth observation satellite belongs to_____________.
d) South Korea
6. India along with which nation conducted the first meeting of their National Coordination Committee on August 24?
7. Sileru river is situated at____________.
b) Uttar Pradesh
8. The Indian government has signed a loan agreement worth USD 500 million with AIIB for a transport project in which city?