Current Affairs Quiz – August 25 2019
1. Who became the first ever Indian badminton player to win gold medal at the BWF World Championships?
a) Parupalli Kashyap
b) PV Sindhu
c) Saina Nehwal
d) Deepika Chander
2. Durand Cup is associated with____________.
c) Volley Ball
d) Foot Ball
3. Who won Durand Cup 2019?
a) Gokulam Kerala
b) Chennai Blasters
c) Punjabi Builders
d) Mohun Bagan
4. According to NITI Aayog, Which state has topped in Composite Water Management Index 2019?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
5. Renovated National Food Laboratory inaugurated at _____________.
6. According to HRD Ministry officials, Which state have the fewest teachers per student with a pupil-teacher ratio (PTR)?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Himachal Pradesh
7. According to HRD Ministry officials, Which state have the best teachers per student with a pupil-teacher ratio (PTR)?
d) Tamil Nadu
8. Which country conferred ‘The King Hamad Order of the Renaissance’ to PM Modi?
c) Saudi Arabia
9. According to Forbes, Which actress has been named the world’s highest-paid actress with earnings of $56 million (₹400 crore earnings) from June 1, 2018-June 1, 2019?
a) Rithu Andrew
b) Scarlett Johansson
c) Sofia Vergara
d) Reese Witherspoon
10. Komalika Bari won gold at spain, is associated with_____________.
11. Union Bank of India headquarter is situated in_____________.
c) New Delhi