Current Affairs Quiz– August 24 2023. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Quiz 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
Current Affairs Quiz – August 24 2023
1. Which Indian film won the Best Feature Film award at the 69th National Film Awards?
2. Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Cambodia?
a) Hun Sen
b) Hun Manet
c) King Norodom Sihamoni
d) Samdech Hun Sen
3. Which countries have been included as new members of the BRICS alliance?
a) Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa
b) Argentina, Iran, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, Egypt
c) USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany
d) Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore
4. The RBI approved the amalgamation of which two cooperative urban banks?
a) Twin Cities Co-operative Urban Bank and RBI Co-operative Urban Bank
b) Twin Cities Co-operative Urban Bank and Kranti Co-operative Urban Bank
c) Kranti Co-operative Urban Bank and Apex Co-operative Urban Bank
d) Kranti Co-operative Urban Bank and National Co-operative Urban Bank
5. Who won the FIDE World Cup 2023 in chess?
b) Magnus Carlsen
c) Vishwanathan Anand
d) Ding Liren
6. Who was the legendary statistical scientist known for receiving the “International Prize in Statistics-2023”?
a) S.R. Srinivasa Varadhan
b) C. Radhakrishna Rao
c) C.N.R. Rao
d) C. V. Raman
7. Who was the wrestling icon and WWE Hall of Famer who recently passed away?
a) Hulk Hogan
b) John Cena
c) Terry Funk
d) Stone Cold Steve Austin