Current Affairs Quiz – August 19 2019
1. World Youth and Junior Chess championships 2019 will be held at____________.
2. Which state Govt has launched School Fagadaba scheme?
3. 28th BASIC Ministerial meeting on Climate Change held in ___________.
4. The first Central Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology to be set up in____________.
5. International Conference on Teacher Education by NCTE held in New Delhi – conference titled was____________.
a) ‘Journey of Teacher Education: Local to Global’
b) ‘Journey of Teacher Education: Global to Global’
c) ‘Journey of Education: Local to Global’
d) ‘Journey of Education: Global to Global’
6. Jagannath Mishra is passed away aged 82, is associated with_______________.
a) Former CM
7. World Humanitarian Day is observed on _______________.
a) August 9
b) August 11
c) August 19
d) August 29
8. Bawa to get Dronacharya award in the field of ______________.
9. Who has been appointed as chief financial officer of ReNew Power?
a) D Muthukumaran
b) Nilan M
c) Rahul Ravindran K
d) Karthik Kumar
10. World Photography Day is observed on_____________.
a) July 10
c) July 27
c) August 06
d) August 19
11. Cincinnati titles is associated with______________.
d) Basket Ball