Current Affairs Quiz – August 16 2019
1. Which state government has launched ‘Village Volunteers System’ on Independence Day?
b) Andhra Pradesh
2. Which state has honoured ISRO Chief with Dr A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Award?
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
3. Esow Alben, L Ronaldo Singh, Y Rojit Singh and Jemsh Singh – Indian team won first gold in__________event.
a) Pole vault
4. Which bank has unveiled worlds first negative interest rate home loan?
a) Jyske Bank
b) DIFL Bank
c) Kamora Bank
d) Hamph Bank
5. VB Chandrasekhar is died at 57, is associated with_________.
6. Which airline has become 1st Indian airline to fly over zero degree North Pole on I-Day?
c) Air India
d) Indian Airline
7. Jal Jeevan Mission is associated with____________.
8. Which month is declared as hottest month in 2019?
9. Samjhauta Express – from India to _____________.
d) West Indies