Current Affairs Quiz – August 14 & 15 2018
1. Which city has been named as world’s most liveable city?
2. Balram Das Tandon passed away at 90, who was a__________ governor.
3. Which railway station has ranked as India’s cleanest Station?
c) Himachal Pradesh
4. India’s first genetic bank for wildlife conservation inaugurated in _____________.
b) New Delhi
5. Which department of karnataka government has launched a Green Mysuru?
c) Electric Board
d) None of these
6. India to participate in SCO Peace Mission 2018 exercise at __________.
7. Who has been appointed as chairperson of National Commission for Women?
a) Lalitha Kumaralingam
b) Rekha Sharma
c) Gowri Thiyagarajan
d) Hima Vinoth
8. According to the UK based survey, Which brand has been ranked as Indias most patriotic brand?
c) State Bank of India
9. Operation Madad has been launched by?
c) Air Force
10. Who is the New captain of Barcelona Football Team?
a) Andres Iniesta
b) Lionel Messi
c) Sergio Busquets
d) Gerard Pique