Current Affairs Quiz – August 13 2018
1. Which country government has planned to ban internet from 12 am to 6 am for teens under 17?
2. According to Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Which city has ranked first in Ease of Living Index?
3. Somnath Chatterjee passed away at 89, Who is a Ex-_________.
a) Lok Sabha Speaker
b) Rajya Sabha Speaker
c) Union Minister
d) None of these
4. Vidiadhar Surajprasad Naipaul passed away at 85, is associated with_______.
5. Nepal-India Literature Festival 2018 commenced at ___________.
6. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Which place has set to overtake Qatar as world’s richest place by 2020?
7. SWAT in this ‘T’ represents________.
8. CBA in this ‘B’ represents___________.