Current Affairs Quiz – August 04 2019
1. 10th Mekong Ganga Cooperation Ministerial meeting held in ___________.
2. Who is the External Affairs Minister?
a) Nirmala Sitharaman
b) Arjun Munda
c) S Jaishankar
d) Abhimanyu Raj
3. India Participates in 8th RCEP Inter-Sessional Ministerial Meeting in ____________.
4. NFDC- in this ‘F’ represents___________.
5. DA Pennebaker is died at 94, is associated with___________.
b) Golf Player
c) Film Maker
d) Cricket Player
6. Which cricketer has become the second-fastest batsman to smash 25 Test hundreds, achieving the feat in his 119th innings?
a) Virat Kholi
b) Rahit Sharma
c) Ross Taylor
d) Steve Smith
7. Sir Don Bradman was the fastest to reach 25 Test tons (68 innings), belongs to____________.
b) New Zealand
8. Which Indian cricketer has become first Indian to bowl 20th over as maiden in a T20I?
a) Navdeep Saini
b) Prithiv Shaw
c) Vijay Shankar
d) Jasprit Bumrah
9. According to Euromonitor, Acquiring_____________ made Walmart India’s top retailer.
10. Lovlina, Neeraj clinch gold at Umakhanov Memorial tournament, is associated with___________.
11. According to Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Who is the world’s second-richest person spot with $106 billion wealth?
a) Jeff Bezos
b) Bill Gates
c) Mark Zuckerberg
d) Louis Hamilton