Current Affairs Quiz – April 4 2019
1. Reliance Jio acquires chatbot making startup Haptik for __________.
2. Former actress ____________ has joined Google India as its industry head – agency business.
d)None of these
3. The Kho-Kho Federation of India (KKFI) launched an ambitious franchise-based league for the sport named___________.
4. ____________ awarded the prestigious John Dirks Canada Gairdner Global Health Award.
5. ______________ has taken charge as Managing Director of LIC of India.
c)Shambhu S Kumaran
6. _____________ has created history by electing an African-American woman as its mayor for the first time.
7. ______________felicitated by Asian Tour for contribution to golf in Asia.
b)O. P. Bhatt
8. The Reserve Bank of India cut the repo rate by another 25 basis points to ______________.
a)7 per cent
b)6.50 per cent
c)6.25 per cent
d)6 per cent
9. 45th Postal Pension Adalat to be held in _________ on July 25, 2019.
10. _________________have launched their new coaching community on the Hive Learning platform.
c)Chennai Super Kings
11. Chinese telecommunications giant ______________ announced the appointment of Bi Yunfeng as the new Chief Executive Officer of the company’s R&D centre .
12. The Finance Ministry is believed to have met the revised fiscal deficit target of __________ in the last fiscal 2018-19.
a)3.2 per cent
b)3.5 per cent
c)3.0 per cent
d)3.4 per cent
13. Lawyer-turned-fashion model __________will be the brand ambassador for the Lok Sabha elections in Jammu and Kashmir.
d)None of these
14. The Indian men’s football team gained two places to rise to _________in the FIFA rankings.
15. __________ launches new doctoral programme in Management for working executives with at least eight years of experience.