Current Affairs Quiz – April 29 2018
1. Who has become the longest-serving Chief Minister in India?
a) Jyothi Basu
b) Pawan Chamling
d) Pinnarayi Vijayan
2. Who won 44th straight set on clay to win 400th clay match?
a) Roger Federer
b) Andy Murray
c) Rafael Nadal
d) David Goffin
3. Who has been re-elected as CPI general secretary?
a) G Sudhakar Reddy
b) Aravindh Ramamoorthy
c) Hari Krishnan
d) Karthik Premanand
4. Which African country has become the second African nation to legalise the production of cannabis?
5. India, Pakistan, China to join multi-nation military exercise in ____________.
6. NATO headquarters is situated in ____________.
a) New York
7. Who won Azerbaijan Grand Prix in Baku?
a) Lewis Hamilton
b) Sebastian Vettel
c) Nico Rosberg
d) Fernando Alonso
8. Sumit Sangwan claimed a medal at International Championship, is associated with___________.