Current Affairs Quiz – April 28 2020
1. Which state has launched Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
2. According to Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) report, India has become__________largest military spender in the world.
3. World Day for Safety and Health at Work is observed on____________.
a) April 19
b) April 28
c) June 20
d) July 06
4. The Theme for World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2020 is____________.
a) Stop the Pandemic
b) Focus on addressing outbreak
c) Destroy Infectious diseases at work
d) None of these
5. Who is the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh?
a) Partheep Varman
b) Bal Raman M
c) Shivraj Singh Chouhan
d) Nana Singh
6. Who has been appointed as Chairman of Catholic Syrian Bank?
a) Krisha Kumar
c) Navdeep Nair
c) Madhavan Menon
d) Sabarish Purushothaman
7. The Headquarters of Catholic Syrian Bank is situated in___________.
8. Devanand Konwar who passed away at 86, is associated with____________.
d) Hockey Legend
9. The Headquarters of Asian Develpoment Bank is situated in______________.