Current Affairs Quiz – April 27 2019
1. India’s ace cueist ___________ defeated Ehsan Heydari Nezhad of Iran 6-4 to claim the inaugural Asian Snooker Tour title.
2. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) extended the “ombudsman scheme” for non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) to non deposit-taking NBFCs with asset size of at least ___________.
a)Rs 10 crore
b)Rs 200 crore
c)Rs 150 crore
d)Rs 100 crore
3. The finance ministry has ratified the hike of the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) interest rate to____________as approved by retirement fund manager EPFO.
4. Niti Aayogs Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and _______________ signed a Letter of Intent (LoI) for children empowerment.
5. India bagged a gold and two silver medals at the Asian Boxing Championships in ________ .
6. 5th Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) Media Summit on Climate Action and Disaster Preparedness began in _________.
7. Indian Army signed an MoU with National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (NHPC) to construct tunnels on borders with China and ____________.
8. The Central Works Public Department (CPWD) has constituted an expert committee to formulate a design policy for building construction , under the chairmanship of _________.
a)A. K. Antony
c)M K Sharma
d)M K Singh
9. ICMR launched Malaria Elimination Research Alliance (MERA)- India and organised the stakeholders’ meeting at ICMR headquarters, ___________ .
10. Microsoft reaches ___________market value for the first time.
11. Indian-American Hirsh Singh has announced that will seek the Republican nomination for US Senate in ___________.
12. Indian shooter ____________ won the gold medal in the 10m Air Pistol event at the ongoing International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup .
a) Vijay Kumar
d)Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
13. World Intellectual Property Day is being observed _____________ across the globe.