Current Affairs Quiz – April 24 2019
1.______________ wins Gold in Asian Wrestling C’ship.
2. The Reserve Bank of India announced a _______________- liquidity injection through purchase of government securities in May.
3. A Pune-born ______________ has become the first ethnic Indian to contest and win an election in Japan.
4.Indonesia released a special commemorative stamp on the theme of Ramayana to mark the __________anniversary of diplomatic ties with India.
5. __________________took over as the 52nd Controller General of Defence Accounts .
a)Rajendra Kumar Singh
b)Rajendra Kumar Nayak
6. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given its in-principle approval to Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) Ltd for acquiring 9.9 per cent stake in __________.
7. India ranks ___________ in Global Talent Competitiveness Index 2019
8. Veteran Lady Mountaineer of the country _____________-Paul passed away.
9. National Panchayati Raj Day is celebrated on which day ?
10. The total deposits in bank accounts opened under the Jan Dhan scheme are set to cross________ soon.
a)Rs 2 lakh crore
b)Rs 3 lakh crore
c)Rs 1.5 lakh crore
d)Rs 1 lakh crore
11. ___________________, a former bureaucrat who took over as the Secretary General of Assocham in August last year, has resigned from the post.
c)Uday Kumar Varma
d)None of these
12. The second edition of Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize was awarded to author Rana Dasgupta for his 2010 novel ________.
b)Notes on a Suicide
13. The first-ever solo exhibition of sculptures by India’s eminent artist G. Ravinder Reddy will open in a __________ art gallery .
14._________ has successfully tested the world’s first floating nuclear power plant (NPP).
15. ________have completed the signing of Indian defender Keegan Pereira on a one-year deal.
a)Guwahati City FC
b)FC Green Valley