Current Affairs Quiz – April 23 2018
1. Which country has opened first unmanned bank branch with robots, holograms?
2. Who has been appointed as Tata Group’s President of Global Corporate Affairs?
a) S Jaishankar
b) Rajdev V
c) Mahendran Das
d) Ajay Kumar
3. Which Indian IT firm has joined the world’s 100 most valued companies?
4. Which tennis player has become the first man to win the same title 11 times?
a) Novak Djokovic
b) Kei Nishikori
c) Rafael Nadal
d) Roger Federer
5. India women won 8th South Asian Judo Championship by beating_______________.
6. World Book And Copyright Day is observed on__________.
a) April 20
b) April 23
c) May 12
d) May 19
7. Bhimsain Khurana passed away at the age of 82, is associated with_________.
c) Web Design
8. Which south Indian court became first court to introduce e-court fee payment facility?
a) Karnataka High Court
b) Madras High Court
c) Kerala High Court
d) High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad
9. CSIR in ths ‘I’ represents____________.
10. Which Indian Reserve Forest to get Ramsar site status?
a) Palani Hills Forest Conservation Area
b) Attappadi Reserve Forest
c) Sunderban Reserve Forest
d) Hanumasagara Reserve Forest
11. Who won Paraguay Presidential Elections 2018?
b) Duarte Frutos
c) Julio Abdom
d) Mario Abdo Benitez
12. The world’s first female foreign ministers’ meeting will be held on September in_________.