Current Affairs Quiz – April 17 2019
1. The second edition of the bilateral maritime exercise between Indian Navy and ____________Peoples’ Navy (IN – VPN BILAT EX) was held off Cam Ranh Bay in Vietnam .
2. _______________ has launched the ‘NRI-Insta-Online’ account-opening process for NRIs residing in Financial Action Task Force (FATF) member countries.
a)Bank Of Baroda
3. ____________ becomes the first public sector bank in India to meet RBI’s EMV mandate.
4. The World Bank in collaboration with the_____________ has officially launched a cryptocurrency token dubbed “Learning Coin.”
5. New Palestinian Prime Minister ______________ and his cabinet members were sworn in before President Mahmoud Abbas.
6. World Hemophilia Day is held annually on _____________.
7. ____________ has been awarded the prestigious Celent Model Bank 2019 Award in the category of Financial Inclusion.
a)Fincare Small Finance Bank (SFB)
b)Fino PayTech Limited
c)India Post Payments Bank
d)Jio Payments Bank
8. _______________has launched a unique proposition through its campaign #BijliOnEMI to pay electricity bill on EMIs.
a)HDB Financial Services
b)Power Finance Corp
9. Ace cricketer ______________ has been named as the goodwill ambassador of the Indian team for the Street Child Cricket World Cup.
d)None of these
10. ADB committed to provide _______________ in sovereign loans to India in 2018.
a)USD 5 billion
b)USD 1 billion
c)USD 2 billion
d)USD 3 billion
11. India is joining hands with ____________and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to implement two projects in Africa .