Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Union Ministry of Agriculture has selected _______________for the Krishi Karman Award 2015-16 for commendable increase in food grains production
c) Himachal Pradesh
2. Which state government and Union power ministry signed the ambitious 24×7 ‘Power for All’ agreement recently?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Uttar Pradesh
3. Which state government has decided to install CCTV cameras inside examination halls to keep a check on rampant cheating during board exams?
4. Which state government has launched ‘Operation Durga’ to ensure women safety in the state recently?
a) Madya Pradesh
5. Union Power and Coal Minister ___________have dedicated to the nation 4 wind power plants built by NALCO
a) Piyush Goyal
b) Dharmendra Pradhan
c) Ravi Shankar Prasad
d) Prakash Javadekar
6. ___________government to issue a notification to ban the sale of whiteners, thinners and vulcanised solutions to children below the age of 18 years to check drug abuse
7. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) have launched a web portal named __________, which for insurers that will allow them to register and sell policies online
8. Bank Boards Bureau has evolved ‘GRAF’ for Public Sector Banks, Expand GRAF?
a) Governance, Revenue and Accountability Framework
b) Government, Reward and Accountability Framework
c) Governance, Reward and Accountability Framework
d) Governance, Reward and Administration Framework
9. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a new set of enabling provisions to resolve the problem of banks’ ____________
a) Non-performing assets or Bad loans
b) Bank staffs
c) Customers Complaint
d) None of these
10. Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM) has proposed the Council as an autonomous body but under the _____________
a) Reserve Bank of India
b) Securities Exchange Board of India
c) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
d) Finance Ministry
11. Which two countries hold the first-ever joint military exercise ‘Sagarmatha Friendship-2017’ from April 17 with a special focus on combating terror and disaster management?
a) India and Nepal
b) Nepal and China
c) China and Pakistan
d) China and Sri Lanka
12. India and __________ signed an agreement for collaboration in areas such as high-speed and semi-high speed rail, modernisation of current operations and infrastructure, station renovation
13. Who won the Asian billiards title 2017?
a) Pankaj Advani
b) Sourav Kothari
c) Peter Gilchrist
d) Siddharth Parikh