Current Affairs Quiz – April 14 2019
1. PAISALO signs up with _____________to disburse 2 lakh MSME loans in FY20.
2. _____________ and ASEAN have resolved to strengthen ties by deepening cooperation in the maritime sector and boosting connectivity.
3. CMFRI signs agreement with _________________ to save coastal wetlands.
4. ______________ was conferred with Lifetime Achievement Award during 4th APJ Abdul Kalam Innovation Conclave at Chandigarh University, Mohali .
d)Dr A K Singh
5. Formula One driver _______________secured a record-extending sixth Chinese Grand Prix (GP) victory.
6. Bharti Airtel in collaboration with FICCI Ladies Organisation (FLO) launched a mobile app, ____________, to help women in case they face any problem or a panic situation.
7. Nation pays tributes to Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar on his __________birth anniversary.
8. The government has retained the interest rate for General Provident Fund (GPF) at _________.
9. ___________ announced the launch of a multimedia campaign to commemorate the completion of the Bank’s journey of 25 years.
10. ____________ was appointed Chair of International Hockey Federation (FIH) Health and Safety Committee.
b)Bibhu Kalyan Nayak
d)None of these
11. Siachen Warriors Brigade of Fire & Fury Corps on________—- celebrated the 35th Siachen Day.
12. _________’s equity market has overtaken Japan to become the world’s third largest stock market.
13. Funtasy11, a fantasy sports platform, has roped in former Indian cricketer _________– as its brand ambassador.
14. Jamia Millia Islamia appoints __________ as first-ever woman vice-chancellor.
d)None of these