Current Affairs Quiz – April 08 & 09 2020
1. National Maritime Day is celebrated on _____________.
a) March 02
b) April 05
c) June 28
d) July 14
2. Theme for National Maritime Day is_______________.
a) Sustainable shipping for a sustainable planet
b) Sustainable shipping for a sustainable Life
c) Sustainable shipping for a sustainable Globe
d) None of these
3. Krishi Vigyan Kendra scheme is for_____________.
a) Door Delivery of fish
b) Door Delivery of Medicine
c) Door Delivery of Food
d) Door Delivery of Vegetables and Fruits
4. Brahm Kanchibotla is passed away at 66, is associated with___________.
5. SIDBI – in this “S” represents_____________.
6. According to CMIE, Jobless rate amid Covid-19 lockdown period hits ___________.
7. Honor Blackman is passed away at 98, is associated with_____________.
a) Basket Ball Player
b) Golf Legend
c) Pop Singer
8. Which state has first setup the kiosk, called walk-in sample kiosk (Wisk) for mass collection of samples from people with symptoms for Covid-19?
b) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
9. SAFE Scheme has launched by___________.
c) Reserve Bank of India
10. iGOT – in this “I” represents________________.
11. Who has been appointed governor of Nepal central bank?
a) Maha Prasad Adhikari
b) Sai Prasad Kochari
c) Chinathamani Siwakoti
d) Kesab Bharat Bhattarani
12. Who has been appointed MD & CEO of Bharti AXA Life Insurance?
a) Bhena Vani
b) Nidhi Manadana
c) Swaraj S Chouhan
d) Parag Raja
13. MK Arjunan is passed away at 84, is associated with_____________.
c) Music Composer
d) Edit Legend
14. Who is the Director General of World Trade Organization (WTO)?
a) Johnny Dip
b) Razavand Jamesky
c) Roberto Azevêdo
d) Arvy Armanak
15. Who has received Wisden Almanack 2020 honours?
a) Virat Kholi
b) Du Plessiss
c) Ben Stokes
d) Dwayne Bravo
16. Which bank has launched mobile ATM during the lockdown and eliminate the need to move out of their locality to withdraw cash?
c) Canara Bank
d) Federal Bank