Current Affairs Quiz – April 07 2018
1. Which country has activated 1st marine unit since WW2 to boost defence?
2. UK has opened a naval base in _________?
3. Ragala Venkat Rahul won gold at CWG, is associated in which category?
a) Air Rifle
4. Scientists have harvested Vegetables without daylight and soil, in which among the following continent?
d) None of these
5. Who is the PM of Nepal?
a) Bidhya Devi Bhandari
b) Sharma Oli
c) Sher Bahadur Deuba
d) Pushpa Kamal Dahal
6. World Health Day is observed on___________?
a) April 08
b) April 07
c) March 29
d) March 13
7. Gaganshakti is associated to which among the following Armed Force?
d) All of these
8. Who is the President of Russia?
a) Dmitry Medvedev
b) Angela Merkel
c) Vladimir Zhirinovsky
d) Vladimir Putin
9. Gobardhan Yojna is Launched at which among the following state?
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Himachal Pradesh
10. Gobar is an acronym for ______________.
a) Galvanising Organic Bio Agri Resources
b) Galvanising Organic Bio Agro Resources
c) Galvanising Organic Biology Agro Resources
d) Galvanising Organic Biology Agri Resources
11. Which State government has signed agreement with World Bank and government of India signed a US$ 420 million project to help Small and Marginal farmers?
a) Uttar Pradesh
12. Which Bank became first Indian bank to go live on SWIFT’s GPI service?
13. Hormone oxytocin is also called as_________?
a) Love Hormone
b) Birth Hormone
c) Child Hormone
d) None of these
14. ‘SAHYOG- HYEOBLYEOG 2018’ is a joint anti-piracy of which among the following combined countries?
a) India-South Korea
b) India-North Korea
15. Who is the current Director General of Indian Coast Guard?
a) Arvind Singh
b) Arun Sathyan
c) Ajay Kumar
d) Rajendra Singh