Current Affairs Quiz – April 01 & 02 2018
1. Anthony Joshua is associated with ______________?
2. An E-way Bill will be required for moving goods worth over ____________ from one state to another.
a) Rs 25,000
b) Rs 50,000
c) Rs 75,000
d) Rs 1,00,000
3. India’s latest communication satellite with military applications has stopped it’s communication with ISRO. What is the name of the satellite?
4. Thomas Bach is the current President of ______________.
a) United Nations
b) World Health Organization
c) International Olympic Committee
d) Food and Agriculture Organization
5. The BCCI has appointed _________ as the head of its Anti-Corruption Unit ahead of the 2018 IPL season.
a) Prasad Patkar
b) Ajit Singh
c) Kumar Krishnan
d) Raj Chaturvedi
6. India becomes World’s ___________ largest mobile phone producer.
7. The Rupashree scheme for marriage of poor girls has been launched by the state government of _________?
b) Tamil Nadu
c) West Bengal
8. Under Swachh Bharat Summer Internship,, candidates would be required to undertake how many hours of activities?
a) 50 Hours
b) 100 Hours
c) 150 Hours
d) 200 Hours
9. ASPIRE or Advanced Supersonic Parachute Inflation Research Experiment is associated with __________.
d) Japan Space Agency
10. Mangaluru International Airport has been named as India’s cleanest airport. This is in __________.
c) West Bengal
d) Andhra Pradesh
11. India ranked ________ in the global startup ecosystem in 2017.
12. Which city has become the first Indian city to upgrade to “ultra-clean” Euro-VI grade petrol and diesel from Euro-IV grade fuels?
13. Santosh Trophy is associated with __________.
b) Foot Ball
d) Volley Ball
14. The 114th meeting of the Permanent Indus Commission (PIC) between India and Pakistan was held in ________.
a) New Delhi
15. Steven Bochco, who passed away recently, was associated with ___________.
16. Which country has launched its first “accessible” trekking trail in Pokhara city for the differently-abled and the elderly?
17. Government appoints _________ as first DG of National Testing Agency.
a) Vineet Joshi
b) Vikara Bhatia
c) Vijay Manohar
d) Praveen Reddy
18. World Autism Awareness Day is observed on ___________.
a) April 1
b) April 2
c) April 3
d) April 4
19. Who has been appointed as Deputy Election Commissioner?
a) Chandra Bhushan Kumar
b) Praveen Manohar
c) Prakash Kothawala
d) Ajit Kumar
20. BABUR III, a nuclear-capable, submarine-launched missile has been tested by __________.