Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been featured in the list of world’s 30 best chief executive officers (CEO), published by American financial magazine Barron’s?
a) Rana Kapoor
b) Shyam Srinivasan
c) Aditya Puri
d) Uday Kotak
2. National chopper operator Pawan Hans is set to launch its “Delhi Darshan” rides from next month with a 10-minute sortie costing Rs _______ per person
3. India ranked ____ on a global energy architecture performance index 2017
4. The Centre has made it mandatory to link Aadhaar cards with all mobile connections, both new and old, by ___________
a) December 2017
b) January 2018
c) February 2018
d) March 2018
5. Which University will host the 105th edition of the Indian Science Congress during January 3-7, 2018?
a) University of Hyderabad
b) Osmania University
c) Kakatiya University
d) Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
6. “Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana”, a ‘Scheme for providing Physical Aids and Assisted-living Devices for Senior citizens belonging to BPL category’ will be launched in ____________on 1st April, 2017
a) Andra Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
7. Which state government has announced recently to end the stage of interview in direct recruitment for junior level posts in all departments under the state government with immediate effect?
b) Uttar Pradesh
8. The International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade observed on?
a) March 25
b) March 26
c) March 27
d) March 28
9. India has become the __________ largest aviation market in terms of domestic passenger traffic, beating Japan
10. The Indian Navy successfully conducted the maiden trial firing of newly installed surface-to-air missile (SAM) system from its aircraft carrier ______________
a) INS Viraat
b) INS Vikrant
c) INS Vishal
d) INS Vikramaditya
11. Which state government has announced the allotment of ₹169 crore for the IT sector, including ₹15 crore for startups?
d) Andra Pradesh
12. World’s largest capstone found at burial site in ___________
13. Government of India to make _____________ identification necessary for a new licence as well as for those seeking renewal
a) Voter ID
b) Aadhar Card
c) PAN Card
d) All of the above
14. Who became the first woman field officer in the 51-year history of the Border Security Force (BSF)?
a) Archana Ramasundaram
b) Deepa Mishra
c) Priya Singh
d) Tanushree Pareek
15. Which country celebrated 46th Independence and National Day on March 26, 2017?
d) Sri Lanka
16. Who was honoured with the Kala Ratan Award from Panjab University with the Vice President of India Mohammad Hamid Ansari giving away the award?
a) Amrish Puri
b) Anupam Kher
c) Paresh Rawal
d) Anil Kapoor
17. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will allow an exchange of up to Rs______ in banned Indian currency notes to each Nepali national, a visiting team of the Indian central bank in Kathmandu
18. Who won the Australian Grand Prix title 2017?
a) Lewis Hamilton
b) Valtteri Bottas
c) Nico Rosberg
d) Sebastian Vettel
19. India’s men’s archery team won a ________ medal in the men’s compound event at the 2017 Asia Cup Stage 2 in Bangkok
d) None of these
20. India won ___ medals, including 37 gold, at the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games, held in Austria from March 14-25