Current Affairs Quiz – October 07 & 08 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – October 07 & 08 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Who has topped the Forbes India Rich List 2021 for the 14th consecutive year?
a) Mukesh Ambani
b) Gautam Adani
c) Cyrus Poonawalla
d) Lakshmi Mittal
2. When is world egg day celebrated?
a) 9 Oct
b) 10 Oct
c) 7 Oct
d) 8 Oct
3. Indian Air Force Day is observed on _________.
a) October 03
b) October 05
c) October 08
d) October 11
4. Who has won the Nobel Prize for Literature 2021?
a) Benjamin List
b) David W.C. MacMillan
c) Abdulrazak Gurnah
d) Klaus Hasselmann
5. India’s first e-fish market App Fishwaale launched in _____________.
6. Which nation has unveiled the logo for soccer’s 2024 European Championship?
7. Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar won gold in Junior Championships, is associated with___________.
8. What are PSA Oxygen Plants?
a) Proper swing adsorption oxygen plants
b) pressure sweat adsorption oxygen plants
c) proper swing adoption oxygen plants
d) pressure swing adsorption oxygen plants
9. India secured____________ rank on Henley Passport Index 2021.
10. Which state bank have bagged two national awards (‘APY Big Believers’ and ‘Leadership capital’) for significant enrolment under the Atal Pension Yojana (APY)?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Madhya Pradesh