1. An error in software or hardware is called a bug. What is the alternative computer jargon for it?
2. Modern Computer are very reliable but they are not?
3. A small or intelligent device is so called because it contains within it a?
5. An integrated circuit is?
a) A complicated circuit
b) An integrating device
c) Much costlier than a single transistor
d) Fabricated on a tiny silicon chip
6. Maximum length of DOS command using any optional parameter is?
a) 26 characters
b) 87 characters
c) 127 characters
d) None of above
7. Which command is used to backup in DOS 6+ Version?
d) All of the above
8. Copy and X-copy are same in the sense?
a) Both are internal command of DOS
b) Both are external commands of DOS
c) Both can be used to copy file or group of files
d) Both a and b
9. Which command be used to clear the screen and display the operating system prompt on the first line of the display?
10. In the third generation of computers?
a) Distributed data processing first became popular
b) An operating system was first developed
c) High-level prcedu7ral languages were firs used
d) On-line, real time systems first became popular