1. If you don’t know the current time, which command will you use to display?
2. Which command divides the surface of the blank disk into sectors and assign a unique address to each one?
3. RATS stand for?
a) Regression Analysis Time Series
b) Regression Analysis Time Sharing
c) Real Analysis Series
d) All of above
4. In which year was chip used inside the computer for the first time?
5. To produce high quality graphics (hardcopy) in color, you would want to use a/n?
a) RGB monitor
c) Ink-jet printer
d) Laser printer
6. Time during which a job is processed by the computer is?
a) Delay times
b) Real time
c) Execution time
d) Down time
7. A computer which CPU speed around 100 million instruction per second and with the word length of around 64 bits is known as?
a) Super computer
b) Mini computer
c) Micro computer
d) Macro computer
8. An approach that permits the computer to work on several programs instead of one is?
a) On-line thesaurus
b) Multi programming
c) Over lapped processing
d) Outline processor
9. A directly accessible appointment calendar is feature of a resident package?
10. What is the name of the computer terminal which gives paper printout?
a) Display screen
b) Soft copy terminal
c) Hard copy terminal