COMPUTER QUIZ – DIFFICULTY LEVEL : EASY
1. When one computer provides services to another computer, the environment is a(n) ___________ infrastructure
d) Both b and c
2. Expand HCI?
a) Hierarchical Computer Intercation
b) High Computer Intercation
c) Human Computer Intercation
d) Human Computer Information
3. What do you see when you click the right mouse button?
a) A special menu
b) Nothing will show
c) The tab will close
d) The same effect as the left click
4. Compilers and interpreters are themselves _________________
c) Machine Language
5. The term “host” with respect to the internet, means ______________
a) A large collection of computers
b) A main computer for all computers
c) A computer that is connected to the Internet
d) None of these
6. Expand HPFS?
a) Human Perfomance File System
b) High Perfomance File System
c) High Protocol File System
d) High Perfomance File Storage
7. Which of the following is an example of a binary number?
8. Which of the following keyboard short-cut is used to center the paragraph?
a) Ctrl + E
b) Ctrl + C
c) Ctrl + M
d) Ctrl + P
9. In which phase of the software design and development project would you try to understand the proposed project?
a) Requirements phase
b) Design phase
c) Analysis phase
d) Development phase
10. The backspace key is most often used to?
a) Delete a character below the cursor
b) Delete a character above the cursor
c) Delete a character to the right of the cursor
d) Delete a character to the left of the cursor