COMPUTER QUIZ – DIFFICULTY LEVEL : EASY
1. A program, either talk or music, that is made available in digital format for automatic download over the Internet is called a ____________
2. A device for changing the connection on a connector to a different configuration is ___________
a) an attachment
b) a modem
c) an adapter
d) a converter
3. In PowerPoint, the Header & Footer button can be found on the Insert tab in what group?
a) Text group
b) Format group
c) Object group
d) Help group
4. If you wished to limit what you would see on an Excel worksheet, what data function would you use?
d) None of these
5. Which of the following is the first step in sizing a window?
a) Point to the menu bar
b) Pull down the View menu and change to large icons
c) Point to the title bar
d) Point to any corner or border
6. After you develop a model for your database, you should then _____ it before building it
7. A(n)________allows you to access your e-mail from anywhere
a) message board
c) webmail interface
d) All of the above
8. The rules of a language are called its ____________
9. ________ a document means the file is transferred from another computer to your computer
10. What database tool would you use to find answers to your questions about data stored in your database?