1. The batch file uses the extension?
2. To display the list of all the file of the disk you would type?
c) DIR FILES
d) DIR AUTOEXEC.BAT
3. What is the number of read-write heads in the drive for a 9-track magnetic tape?
4. Before a disk drive can access any sector record, a computer program has to provide the record’s disk address. What information does this address specify?
a) Track number
b) Sector number
c) Surface number
d) All of above
5. Which most popular input device is used today for interactive processing and for the one line entry of data for batch processing?
b) Magnetic disk
c) Visual display terminal
d) Card punch
6. User programmable terminals that combine VDT hardware with built-in microprocessor is?
d) Intelligent terminals
7. The storage capacity of a disk system depends on the bits per inch of track and the tracks per inch?
8. What is meant by a dedicated computer?
a) Which is used by one person only
b) Which is assigned one and only one task
c) Which uses one kind of software
d) Which is meant for application software
9. The system unit of a personal computer typically contains all of the following except?
b) Disk controller
c) Serial interface
10. A computer program that converts an entire program into machine language is called a/an?