COMPUTER QUIZ – DIFFICULTY LEVEL : MODERATE
1. Application software is designed to accomplish ______________
a) server tasks
b) real-world tasks
c) internet tasks
d) computer-centric tasks
2. Which key on the key-board can be used to view Slide show?
3. What is the maximum data capacity for optical fibre cable?
a) 100 mbps
b) 200 mbps
c) 500 mbps
d) 1000 mbps
4. Which of the following could you do to remove a paragraph from a essay you had written?
a) Select and delete
b) Cut and Paste
c) Select and copy
d) Delete and edit
5. Which of the following are three fundamental characteristics that make a computer useful?
a) Durable, connectable, and renewable
b) Lightweight, inexpensive, and study
c) Speed, reliability, and storage capability
d) None of these
6. When you continuously measure yourself against your peers, you are employing _______________
b) bench marking
7. A bridge can _______________
a) Extend a LAN
b) Filter a frame
c) Forward a frame
d) All of these
8. More than one of the same component is an example of a ____________ system
9. _____________ is the process of finding errors in software code
10. What is the purpose of Software Documenting?
a) to show its importance
b) to sell software to many customers
c) use and maintenance of software
d) All of the above