1. Which of the following helps describe the Windows .NET Server?
a. It is designed for different levels of network complexity
c. Windows key
2. The process of analyzing large data sets in search of new, previously undiscovered relationships is known as:
a. Data mining
b. Data entry
c. Data storage
d. Data compiler
3. The focus of the first phase of the systems development life cycle is to:
a.Identify problems and opportunities
d.Identify above all
4. Which of the following is a network in which computers are located physically close together, often in the same building?
5. What is a modulator/demodulator that is connected to a circuit board or motherboard?
6. What kind of server converts IP addresses to domain names?
7. In the OSI model, the actual transmission of data is handled in the ____________ layer.
8. Which of the following is NOT true about laptop computers?
a.Can be connected to PC
b.They cannot be connected to a PC
9. On a CD-RW you can
a.Read, write and rewrite information
b.Read, write and rewrite
c.Read and write
d.Read and rewrite information
10. In computer terminology, information means
c.Data in more useful
11. After a picture has been taken with a digital camera and processed appropriately, the actual print of the picture is considered
12. What is output?
b.What the processor gives to the user
13. What is the main difference between a mainframe and a super computer?
a.Supercomputers are focused to execute few programs as fast as possible while mainframeuses its power to execute as many programs concurrently
c.Supercomputers are focused to execute few programs as fast as possible while mainframe uses its power to do not execute as many programs concurrently
d.only c is correct
14. Programs such as Mozilla Firefox that serve as navigable windows into the Web are called _________
15. What is the function of Recycle Bin?
a.Store deleted file
b.Do not store deleted file
c.Remove store files