1. Which of the following printing devices an output composed of a series of data?
a) Wire matrix printer
b) Band printer
c) Wang image printer
d) Both a and c
2. The personal computer industry was started by?
3. A 32 bit microprocessor has the word length equal to?
a) 2 byte
b) 32 byte
c) 4 byte
d) 8 byte
4. An error in computer data is called?
d) Storage device
5. The first firm to mass-market a microcomputer as a personal computer was?
b) Super UNIVAC
c) Radio Shaks
d) Data General Corporation
6. Which was the world’s first minicomputer and when was it introduced?
a) PDP-I, 1958
b) IBM System/36, 1960
c) PDP-II, 1961
d) VAX 11/780, 1962
7. who is credited with the idea of using punch cards to control patterns of a weaving machine?
9. Computer instructions written with the use of English words instead of binary machine code is called?
b) Symbolic code
c) Gray codes
8. Which of the following required large computer memory?
d) All of above
10. A term associated with the comparison of processing speeds of different computer system is?