1. A computer program that converts an entire program into machine language at one time is called a/an?
2. The memory which is programmed at the time it is manufactured?
3. The least significant bit of the binary number, which is equivalent to any odd decimal number, is?
c) 1 or 0
Correct Answer: a
4. The first microprocessor built by the Intel Corporation was called?
5. A digital computer did not score over an analog computer in terms of?
6. Who built the world’s first electronic calculator using telephone relays, light bulbs and batteries?
a. Claude Shannon
b. Konrard Zues
c. George Stibits
d. Howard H. Aiken
7. Which American Computer Company is called big blue?
b) Compaq Corp
d) Tandy Sevenson
8. The digital computer was developed primarily in?
9. The accuracy of the floating-point numbers representable in two 16-bit words of a computer is approximately?
a) 16 digits
b) 6 digits
c) 9 digits
d) All of above
10. Which one of the following input device is user-programmable?
a) Dumb terminal
b) Smart terminal
d) Intelligent terminal