1. In latest generation computers, the instructions are executed
a) Parallel only
b) Sequentially only
c) Both sequentially and parallel
d) All of above
2. Personnel who design, program, operate and maintain computer equipment refers to
d) System Analyst
3. Human beings are referred to as Homosapinens, which device is called Sillico sapiens?
4. An error in software or hardware is called a bug. What is the alternative computer jargon for it?
5. What is the name of the display feature that highlights are of the screen which requires operator attention?
b) Reverse video
c) Touch screen
6. What is meant by a dedicated computer?
a) Which is used by one person only
b) Which is assigned one and only one task
c) Which uses one kind of software
d) Which is meant for application software
7. A computer program that translates one program instructions at a time into machine language is called a/an
8. A state is a bi-stable electronic circuit that has
c) Logic gates
9. Which of the following are input devices?
c) Card reader
d) Any of these
10. IBM stands for
a) Internal Business Management
b) International Business Management
c) International Business Machines
d) Internal Business Machines