1. A high quality CAD system uses the following for printing drawing and graphs?
a) Dot matrix printer
b) Digital plotter
c) Line printer
d) All of the above
2. Which of the following is not an input device?
b) Optical scanners
c) Voice recognition device
d) COM (Computer Output to Microfilm)
3. The accuracy of the floating-point numbers representable in two 16-bit words of a computer is approximately?
a) 16 digits
b) 6 digits
c) 9 digits
d) All of above
4. Which of the following is not processing?
5. The digital computer was developed primarily in?
6. Software in computer?
a) Enhances the capabilities of the hardware machine
b) Increase the speed of central processing unit
c) Both of above
d) None of above
7. Today’s computer giant IBM was earlier known by different name which was changes in 1924. What was that name?
a) Tabulator Machine Co.
b) Computing Tabulating Recording Co.
c) The Tabulator Ltd.
d) International Computer Ltd.
8. Which of the following is the largest manufacturer of Hard Disk Drives?
9. LSI, VLSI & ULSI chips were used in which generation?
10. Which is the type of memory for information that does not change on your computer?
d) RW / RAM