The Bermuda Triangle is a mythical section of the Atlantic Ocean roughly bounded by Miami, Bermuda and Puerto Rico where dozens of ships and airplanes have disappeared under mysterious circumstances. Most reputable sources dismiss the idea that there is any mystery. The vicinity of the Bermuda Triangle is one of the most heavily travelled shipping lanes in the world, with ships frequently crossing through it for ports in the Americas, Europe, and the Caribbean islands. Cruise ships and pleasure craft regularly sail through the region, and commercial and private aircraft routinely fly over it.
Legend of the Bermuda Triangle
The area referred to as the Bermuda Triangle, or Devil’s Triangle, covers about 500,000 square miles of ocean off the south-eastern tip of Florida. When Christopher Columbus sailed through the area on his first voyage to the New World, he reported that a great flame of fire (probably a meteor) crashed into the sea one night and that a strange light appeared in the distance a few weeks later. He also wrote about erratic compass readings, perhaps because at that time a sliver of the Bermuda Triangle was one of the few places on Earth where true north and magnetic north lined up.
Scientists Theories About Bermuda Triangle
- Scientists believes that Gulf Stream is a current that flows through the oceans at a speed of 2.5 meters per seconds which is the cause of destroying ships.
- They say that there are Hurricanes in the triangle that are always at their peak, which destroys planes.
- Scientists say that there is a large number of Methane Hydrate gas which kills people and causes the ships to sink quickly.
- They do believe that every ship that disappeared was due human errors.
Mystery of Bermuda Triangle Pyramid (Crystal Pyramid in Bermuda Triangle)
- One of the mysterious facts shows that there is a Crystal like Pyramid in the Bermuda Triangle and now scientists thinks they may have uncovered the significant clue as to lie 2000 meters below the ocean surface.
- In 2012 American and French research teams conducting surveys inside the triangle stumbled upon on an underground structure rising from the sea “A Crystal like Pyramid”.
- Its origin, age and purpose is completely unknown, this structure is known been independently verified by both countries research teams.
- The partially translucent structure at 300 meters wide and 200 meters tall measures larger than well-known pyramids of Egypt.
- Some people thinks that this pyramid could be the part of “Atlantis”. The great city of ancient civilization, that was known to be vanished through Bermuda Triangle.
Many explanations have cited unusual magnetic properties within the boundaries of the Triangle. Although the world’s magnetic fields are in constant flux, the “Bermuda Triangle” has remained relatively undisturbed. It is true that some exceptional magnetic values have been reported within the Triangle, but none to make the Triangle more unusual than any other place on Earth.