1. Fixed deposits and recurring deposits are?
a) Not repayable
b) Repayable after death of depositors
c) Repayable after an agreed period
d) Repayable on demand
2. What is a stale cheque?
a) A cheque with only signature of the drawer
b) A cheque which has completed 3 months from the date of its issue
c) A cheque issued without drawer’s signature.
d) None of these
3. Expand NEFT?
a) Non Effective Fund Transfer system
b) Negotiated Electronic Foreign Transfer system
c) Negotiated Efficient Fund Transfer system
d) National Electronic Funds Transfer
4. The usual deposit accounts of banks are?
a) Current accounts, savings bank accounts and term deposit accounts
b) Loan accounts, savings bank accounts and term deposit accounts
c) Current bill accounts and term deposit accounts
d) Current accounts, electricity accounts and insurance premium accounts
5. Interest on savings bank account is now calculated by banks on?
a) Minimum balance from 7th to last day of the month
b) Daily product basis
c) Minimum balance from 10th to last day of the month
d) Minimum balance during the month
6. Distribution of insurance products and insurance policies by banks as corporate agents is known as?
a) Insurance Banking
b) General insurance
c) Non life insurance
7. In respect of partnership business, LLP stands for _______________________________
a) Limited Liability Partnership
b) Limited Loan Partnership
c) Local Labour Promotion
d) Low Labour Projects
8. Interest payable on savings bank accounts is?
a) Regulated by Central Govt
b) Regulated by RBI
c) Regulated by Finance Minister
d) De-regulated by RBI
9. Banking services delivered to a customer by means of a computer control system that does not directly involve banks branch is called?
a) Brick & Mortal banking
b) Virtual banking
c) Universal banking
d) None of these
10. Accounts are allowed to be operated by cheques in respect of?
a) Both current accounts and fixed deposit accounts
b) Both savings bank accounts and cash accounts only
c) Savings bank accounts and current accounts
d) Both savings bank accounts and fixed deposit accounts