1. Systematic investment Plans relates to________________
a) Post office savings schemes
b) Mutual Funds
c) Commercial Banks
d) None of these
2. Which of the following is necessary while opening deposit accounts in banks?
3. Banking loan against property requires the asset to be free from encumbrances. What does it mean?
a) The property to be fully constructed
b) The asset should not have multiple owners
c) The asset to be properly registered
d) The asset to be free from any liability
4. RBI stipulates a healthy mix of CASA in the business figures of banks. What is CASA?
a) Current Account and saving Account
b) Credit and savings Aggregate
c) Customer Analysis and Savings Pattern
d) Cost Appreciation and selling Analysis
5. Which of the following organizations issue the rules of global trade?
a) Foreign trade
c) World Trade Organization
6. Now-a-days Banks are selling third party products. Example of third party product is ___________
a) Term deposits
b) Credit cards
c) Debit Cards
d) Mutual funds
7. Banks in our country normally publicize that additional interest rate is allowed on retail domestic term deposits of?
a) Married Women
b) Senior citizens
d) Rural residents
8. Whose signature appears on Indian Rs. 100 note?
a) RBI Governor
b) Finance Secretary
c) Finance Minister
d) Chairman, Planning Commission
9. Which of the following scheme is not meant for investment purposes?
a) Infrastructure bonds
b) Mutual funds
c) Letter of credit
d) National saving certificate
10. Which of the following is not a banking term?
a) Entry load
d) Demand Draft