1. In India, the coins are minted at_______.
d) All of these
2. What is the name of the Act which was specially formed to deal with the problems of Non-performing assets in the banking?
a) Management of Non-Performing Assets Act
b) Industrial Coverage Act
c) SARFAESI Act
d) None of these
3. Particular branch of a bank which has under taken the foreign exchange business directly is called as ______ of foreign exchange.
a) Foreign Dealers
b) Overseas Branches
c) Exchange Branches
d) Authorized dealers
4. Which of the following is responsible for the Insurance Coverage for the Bank Deposit in our country?
5. Among the following which has NOT included in the Financial Literacy?
a) How to Minimize the risks
b) How to reinvest the money earned
c) How to invest the funds
d) None of the above
6. What is the name of the loans, which was given to low income group with small amount?
a) No Frills Loans
b) Cash Credit
c) Rural Credit
d) Micro Credit
7. CDR stands for______.
a) Corporate Debt Restructuring
b) Corporate Deposit Restructuring
c) Company Debt Rollover
d) Company Deposit Rollover
8. ALM stands for________
a) Asset Liability Manpower
b) Asset Liability Management
c) Asset Lending Management
d) Asset Liability Maturity
9. The terms Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) and Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) are closely related to which of the following?
a) Banking Industry
b) Capital Market
c) Mutual Fund Industry
d) Commodities Market
10. In the term LAF, ‘L’ stands for_______.
11. The Banking Ombudsman________
a) Issue licenses for new bank branches
b) Is the head of all nationalized banks
c) Resolves complaints of customer
d) Fixes the rate of interest for loans
12. Among the following which is not a name of the banking organization?
13. Monetary Policy as an arm of the economic policy is administered by_______.
a) Prime Minister of India
b) Government of India
c) State Bank of India
d) Reserve Bank of India
14. Among the following which is not a primary function of a bank?
a) Facilitating import of goods
b) Granting Loans
c) Selling Gold/Silver Coins
d) Issuing Bank Draft
15. Which of the following represents the correct meaning of ‘REPO RATE’?
a) Rate for borrowing rupees by banks from RBI
b) Rate applicable for grant of priority sector loans
c) Rate offered by banks to their prime customers
d) Rate at which RBI sells Government Securities to banks