1. What is/are the social security schemes launched by Union government?
d) All of the above
2.What kind of card is launched by SBI in association with NPCI which is accepted at all payment channels?
a) Platinum sim card
b) Golden credit card
c) Platinum debit card
3. How much amount does ADB provide as a loan for sustainable water resource management in river basins in Karnataka?
a) USD 31 million
b) USD 13 million
c) USD 25 million
d) USD 50 million
4. Which of the following was allocated with RS 1000 crore by RBI for setting up a venture capital (VC) fund to attract private capital for start-ups?
5. Along with bank of Maharastra, what are the other banks which are penalized by RBI for the violation of KYC norms and Anti Money Laundering norms?
a) Dena bank
b) Oriental bank
c) Both A and B
6. Which bank has joined hands with UAE exchange to provide instant cash transfer facility to NRI customers?
a) Dena bank
b) Central bank
c) Bank of Baroda
d) Bank of Maharashtra
7. Along with which entity how many entities were barred by SEBI from securities market?
a) Mishka finance and Trading + 128
b) Maharaja finance and Trading + 72
c) Arjun finance and Trading + 115
d) Arora finance and Trading + 110
8. With which country PM Narendra Modi made a business deal worth of 1.6 billion dollar?
9. Which of the following scheme was launched by Union government for young and start-up entrepreneurs belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) to avail financial assistance?
a) Credit enhancement guarantee scheme
b) credit development for youth
c) Entrepreneurs enhancement scheme
10. The credit enhancement guarantee scheme launched by the Union Ministry for Social Justice & Empowerment ministry will be implemented by which of the following?