8. Who is the head of the committee which evaluate applications received for the proposed payment banks?
a) Nachiket mor
b) H.R. khan
c) Bimal jalam
D) Aravind subramaniyam
9. Which company made a tie up with SBI and applied for payment bank license?
a) Kotak mahindra bank
b) Airtel telecommunication
c) Kingfisher airlines
d) Reliance industries
10. What is the interest rate for sukanya samriddhi yojana specially for girl child?
11.What is the name of banking service launched by ICICI which enables users to send money through any email ID, mobile number, friends on FB?
c) Mobile banking
12. What is the multipurpose and multimodal platform launched by PM Narendar modi to address grievances?
13. The JAM Trinity holds the key to one of the biggest pieces of reform ever attempted in India — direct subsidy transfers. what is the abbreviation of JAM ?
a) Jan Dhan yojana
b) Jan dhan, Adhaar and Mobile number
c) Jan dhan, Account and Mobile number
14. The second phase of JNNURM 2.0 is named as ?
15. Which of the following scheme is the direct benefit transfer for LPG subsidy?