My Dear Banking Aspirants,
Awareness in Banking as well as Economics is very important for all kind of Bank exams ie Private as well as Public sector banks. This Banking Quiz comprises Questions from Recent Banking Affairs. Hope it helps you all.
Click this for more Banking Quizzes – Banking Quiz
1. What was the position of India on FM Global Resilience Index among 130 countries,in which Norway topped the index ?
2. With which Insurance company Dena bank signed an MoU to provide insurance cover to its all Aadhaar linked savings account holders in the age group of 18 to 50yrs ?
3. Under union government’s flagship Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Joyiti Bima yojana (PMJBY), how much amount will insurance company provide in case of death of the insured person?
a) RS 1 lakhs
b) RS 5 lakhs
c) RS 2 lakhs
d) RS 3 lakhs
4. What is the nominal premium for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Joyiti Bima yojana (PMJBY) per annum ?
a) Rs 330
b) Rs 12
c) Rs 430
d) Rs 120
5. Which mobile commerce platform inked MoU with National Cente for Trade Information (NCTI) to promote micro , small & medium enterprises (MSME).
6. BHEL inks an MOU with which company , this MoU will further help BHEL in consolidating its presence in the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent states)countries.
a) INTMA Russian company
b) OMEGA Chinese company
c) NAPTOL European company
7.OIL(Oil India Limited), India’s second largest state-owned oil exploration company has commissioned 54 MW wind energy projects lumbered between which states?
a) Kerala and Tamil Nadu
b) Anhdra Pradesh and Telangana
c) Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
d) Gujarat and Maharashtra
8. Which of the following payment service launched by ICICI bank in collaboration with tech Mahindra ?
c) Mobi pay
d) Pay ATM
9. What kind of technology is used in Tap-n-Pay, a payment service launched by ICICI ?
a. Near Field Communication
b. Wireless Communication
c. National Full communication
d. Net Fund Communication
10. Which state inks Mou with IISL company to replace the existing streetlights in 13 municipalities with LED lights in the state?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu