1. On December, India and ___________ signed four agreements today in areas including on double taxation, money laundering and counter-terrorism
2. Lakshmi Vilas Bank was established on ________
3. Which one of the following launched social security scheme for ‘Gramin Dak Sevaks’?
a) Ministry of Communications & IT
b) Ministry of Rural Development
c) Ministry of Economic Affairs
d) None of these
4. Andhra Bank headquarters located in _____________
5. Expand CAMELS?
a) Capital Adequacy, Administration Quality, Management, Earnings, Liquidity, Systems and Control
b) Capital Adequacy, Asset Quality, Management, Earnings, Liquidity, Systems and Control
c) Capital Adequacy, Asset Quality, Management, Exchange, Liquidity, Systems and Control
d) Consumer Adequacy, Asset Quality, Management, Earnings, Liquidity, Systems and Control
6. Who is the MD and CEO of Corporation Bank?
a) Ravindra Prabhakar Marathe
b) Ashwani Kumar
c) Jai Kumar Garg
d) Animesh Chauhan
7. What is the currency of Mauritius?
a) Mauritian Pound
b) Mauritian Dollar
c) Mauritian Peso
d) Mauritian Rupee
8. What is the tagline of Union Bank of India?
a) Good people to bank with
b) The Bank that begins with “U”
c) A friend You can Bank Upon
d) Honors Your Trust
9. Which is included in Capital budget?
a) Income received from non-tax sources
b) Income received from public borrowings
c) Income received from tax-sources
d) All of the above
10. On December ____________ VikasGrameena Bank has bagged two awards for inclusive insurance from Skoch Group for 2016
a) Tamil Nadu
d) Andra Pradesh