1. World Bank has cancelled a $100 million loan to __________ that was meant to be for a natural gas efficiency project on December
a) Sri Lanka
2. Expand BCBS?
a) Budget Committee on Banking Supervision
b) Basel Committee on Banking Supervision
c) Basel Committee on Business Supervision
d) Bankers Committee on Banking Supervision
3. Who is the MD and CEO of Canara Bank?
a) Rajeev Rishi
b) Rakesh Sethi
c) Suresh N Patel
d) Rakesh Sharma
4. City Union Bank was established on 31 October __________
5. What is the tagline of Dena Bank?
a) Where every individual is committed
b) Good people to grow with
c) Faithful Friendly
d) Trusted Family Bank
6. Which of the following Acts has specially been enacted to help banks deal with bad loans?
a) Offshore Banking Act
b) Banking Regulation Act
c) SARFAESI Act
d) Negotiable Instrument Act
7. Which of the following bank headquarters located in Kolkata?
a) Bank of Baroda
b) UCO Bank
c) Vijaya Bank
d) United Bank of India
8. What is the currency of Russia?
9. Mutual funds are regulated by _______________
a) Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
b) Reserve Bank of India
c) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
d) Finance Ministry
10. Nabard provided a grant of Rs _____ crore for deployment of point of sale machines and procurement of EMV based debit cards for farmers on December