1. which Bank has received Reserve Bank of India (RBI)’s permission to open its first international branch at the Dubai International Financial Centre?
a) Yes Bank
b) Federal Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) Axis Bank
2. Who is the MD and CEO of Corporation Bank?
a) Jai Kumar Garg
b) Arun Shrivastava
c) Mahesh Kumar Jain
d) Ashwini Kumar
3. Stock exchange securities do not include ___________________
a) Government promissory note
b) Small debentures issued by port trusts
c) Participation certificates
d) Debentures of companies
4. What is the currency of Tajikistan?
5. “Where India Banks” is the tagline of _____________
a) Bank of Baroda
b) Punjab National Bank
c) Andhra Bank
d) Indian Bank
6. Upper limit prescribed for RTGS transaction is __________
a) 2 lakh
b) 5 lakh
c) 10 lakh
d) No upper limit
7. Bank of Baroda was established on 20 July _________
8. Expand LERMS?
a) Liberalized Export Rate Management System
b) Liberalized Exchange Rate Management System
c) Liberalized Exchange Rate Management Service
d) Liberalized Exchange Rate Management Society
9. Which of the following bank headquarters located in Manipal?
a) Syndicate Bank
b) Punjab & Sind Bank
c) Indian Overseas Bank
d) South Indian Bank
10. Which Bank has appointed Amresh Acharya as Group President and Head of Global Indian Banking?
a) ICICI Bank
b) HDFC Bank
c) Yes Bank
d) Axis Bank